|Fiber Type:||Custom,Singlemode Or Multimode,G657||Application:||FTTH FTTB FTTX Network,CATV,Splitter,LAN,FTTH FTTB FTTX PON CATV|
|Product Name:||PLC Splitter||Connector:||Without Connector|
|Material:||PVC Option,fiber,ABS+PC,connector||Warranty:||3 Years|
|Color:||Yellow/red||Fiber Length:||1m Or Customized|
Multimode plc optical splitter,
Singlemode plc optical splitter,
G652D plc fiber splitter
|Name||Bared PLC Fiber Optic Splitter||Application||Installed In Various Types Of Pigtail Boxes|
|Cable Type||(1/2) * (4/8/16/32)||Fiber Type||G652D G657A1 G657A2|
|Fiber Model||SM / MM|
G657A2 PLC Fiber Splitter,
G657A1 PLC Fiber Splitter,
G652D Splitter Fiber Optic
G652D G657A1 G657A2 PLC Fiber Splitter High Temperature Resistance
Bared PLC Fiber Optic Splitter With High Temperature Resistance, Small Size, Wide Working Wavelength, Low Insertion Loss
The bare fiber PLC splitter (PLCSplitter) is an integrated waveguide optical power distribution device based on a quartz substrate. It has the characteristics of small size, wide operating wavelength range, high reliability, and good splitting uniformity. It is especially suitable for passive The optical network (EPON, BPON, GPON, etc.) connects the central office and terminal equipment and realizes the branching of optical signals. There are two types: 1×N and 2×N. The 1×N and 2×N splitters uniformly input optical signals from single or double inlets to multiple outlets, or work in reverse to converge multiple optical signals into single or double optical fibers.
1. High temperature resistance, small size, wide working wavelength
2. Low insertion loss, insensitive to wavelength
3Small polarization-dependent loss, good splitting uniformity
4. High reliability and stability
5. Pass GR-1221-CORE, GR-12091-CORE reliability test
6. Comply with RoHS standard
7. Different types of connectors can be provided according to customer needs, fast installation, reliable performance.
1. Installed in various types of pigtail boxes.
2. Installed in various types of test instruments and WDM systems.
3. When the optical fiber branch enters the home, the installation equipment provided is an optical cable transfer box; when the optical fiber branch enters the home, it is installed in the equipment specified by the customer.
Contact Person: Austin