|Durability:||> 500 (Times)||Repeatability:||≤ 0.2dB|
|CABLE:||3x2mm, 2mm, 2x1.6mm, 3mm 3.5mm||Storage Temperature:||-40 ~+85 Degrees|
Mechanical Fibre Optic Fast Connector,
SC APC Fibre Optic Fast Connector,
Reusable FTTH Fast Connector
Fast Mechanical Fibre Optic Connectors SCAPC
Fast mechanical connectors for polished fibres with APC or UPC, fast assembly, an excellent solution for terminal installations of distribution boxes, for monomodal fibre (9/125µm). They are compatible with a wide range of fibre diameters thanks to the expanding tubes that allow fibres, diameter 900µm, 2mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 3×2mm and 1.6x2mm flat cable.
1) Factory-installed fiber stub.
2) No epoxy and polishing required, No special tools needed when installed.
3) Allows up to three re-termination result.
4) Easily installed, Quick and easy fiber termination in the field.
5) Only 30 seconds needed to learn the process of installation and making.
6) Cost effective, Warranty: One year.
7) Fast connecting and repeat, No special tools needed when installed.
8) Can be made on-site without splicing connectors.
9) Eliminates cable excess length and pigtail splice storage.
10) Can be intalled and maked repeatedly thus avoiding loss.
1. Patch panels
2. Distribution frames
3. Maintenance or emergency restoration of fiber networks
4. FTTH Outlets
5. Connection at the desk for LAN environments
6. Fiber Optic Patch Cord & Pigtail
7. Telecommunication Devices
8. Data Communications Networks
9. Optical Fiber LAN and Access Network
10. Industry and Military Applications
|Fastening strength of naked fiber||N||≥5N|
Contact Person: Crystal