|Place Of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||DAMU|
|Certification:||ISO9001,CE,FCC,ROHS||Number Of Fiber:||24core|
|Product Name:||GYTS33 24core Fiber Cable|
Armored Fiber Optic Cables,
24 Core Submarine Optical Cable,
GYTS33 Submarine Optical Cable
|Product Name||GYTS33 24core Fiber Cable||Core Numbers||24core|
|Application||Aerial,direct Buried,duct||Transport Package||Wooden Drum|
GYTS33 Outdoor Fiber Optical Cable,
GYTS33 underwater fiber optic cable,
GYTS33 submarine optical cable
Outdoor Fiber Optical Cable Steel Wire Armored GYTS33 Submarine Underwater Cable
The structure of GYTS33 is positioned singlemode or Multimode Fibers into a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic filled with a water-resistance compound.In the center of the cable is a metal strengthen member.For some cores of the optical cable, the metal reinforcement member needs to be extruded with a layer of polyethylene (PE).Tubes and fillers are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular cable core which is filled with the filling compound to protect it from water ingress.The PSP is longitudinally applied over the cable core to be extruded a PE inner jacket.After being armored with double row single fine round steel wire, the polyethylene outer sheath is finally extruded to form cable.
Suitable for toll and interoffice communication
Applied to under water and directly buried laying
1. Layer stranded direct buried, underwater optical cable, choose high quality optical fiber, ensure the cable has excellent transmission performance.
2. Precise control of fiber length, ensure that the cable has excellent mechanical and temperature properties.
3. Full section water resistance structure ensures good water resistance and moisture proof performance.
4. Special Jelly filled with the tube playing a key role in protecting the fibe
5. Corrosion resistant phosphating steel wire with high young's modulus is used for the central strengthen member.
6. Longitudinal double-side coated corrugated steel tape armoring, double layer steel wire wrapped armoring, ensure the cable mechanical compression, bulletproof, meet the requirements of underwater laying.
7. Strict process, raw material control, ensure stable cable work for more than 30 years.
|Max. cores in tube||6||6||12||12|
|Diameter of inner sheath||8.3||8.8||9.1||9.7|
|Steel wire diameter and No.||Ф1.0/28+34||Ф1.0/29+35||Ф1.0/30+36||Ф1.0/32+38|
|Cable diameter approx.||16.7||17.2||17.5||18.1|
|Weight approx. (kg/km)||543||568||590||635|
|Tensile strength (N)||Long term||10000|
|Crush Resistance (N/100mm)||Long term||3000|
|Bending Radius (mm)||Static||≥15 × cable diameter|
|Dynamic||≥30 × cable diameter|
|Operating Temperature (℃)||-40 -- +60|
Contact Person: Austin